Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thing 23

I enjoyed looking into what Classroom 2.0 and Twitter had to offer. There is so much to see and to try out. I am so surprised as to what Twitter has to offer. I'm really amazed. I never expected so much. I didn't read any discussions that really had much of anything new to say. There are however, many resources that could be used like typing a keyword and bang the immediate results to go looking further. Google Earth is a good resource along with may others. Videos, collaborative learning sights and issues concerning local,national and world issues. Classroom 2.0 also had a lot to offer. I liked the fact that it is available to everyone and anyone can join the group. The resources available were from robotics to YouTube. Also available were resources to find events, wiki participation, workshops and chats. Very cool. It would be cool to set up a way that the kids could use these social networks to help each other on homework, projects and to come together to practice a foreign language.
As for myself, I will try and log on again during my free time to glean from so much that is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment