Monday, November 8, 2010

Thing 17

Well I think podcasting is a good thing but I find it rather boring.  I think I'm like the kids if you can't see anything then it won't hold their interest nor mine.  I'm writing mostly concerning the kids.  As for me I can take more listening time since I am used to studying and paying attention.  I downloaded Webster's Word of the Day and Teachers Teaching Teachers. Well the word of the day is super interesting because it is something that you do have to listen.  The other, however, was boring because it is just two people talking about chasing storms.  I'd rather see the pictures or video than to listen to them talk. I really don't think that I would use podcasting because the kids wouldn't pay much attention and would turn off to listening to people talk.

1 comment:

  1. You can add some video/pictures to a podcast; I agree, without something to look at, it can be boring.

    ReplyDelete