Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thing 22

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001751296467&ref=profile&v=info


This is the link to my profile on Facebook. I definitely believe that social networking is great for educators. I would like to see something for only teachers. Facebook to me is to personal and I wouldn't even have a student as one of my friends. These sights are extremely popular and reach around the world. The wonders of technology. Who would have ever thought that in our lifetime this would be the norm. I like the fact especially on Facebook that we can have groups and we can control who are in these groups. I loved the fact that on Facebook there were short videos on how to use this network. I sure need these. As far as I'm concerned this was the best feature. Using these networks can be helpful to the kids when they use them to help each with assignments, projects, and test reviewing. I think this is a fun way to utilize these networks rather than the old way-phoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment