Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thing 15

Of all the things we have done so far this thing has been the most fun and the most informative for me.
Delicious is a great sight and it can become super fun if you let it.  I looked for sight that would give me information for my Spanish classes.  There were plenty of sights bookmarked and tons of tags. I loved the cuisine/cocina tag because it gave a great amount of recipes that were all different and from different places in Mexico and of the different cuisines found there. Another bookmark and tags were on refranes, dichos or wise sayings or as we say in English.  I had never seen so many and had never seen them alphabetized. These were great and I will use them for my classes.  All these bookmarks and tags are going to help me present information to my kids. I believe I can get them to do some research that will probably be fun for them.   http://www.delicious.com/inbox/dalsalmorales

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the most useful "things" in this class. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete